Saturday, April 7, 2007

OK...

I figure it's been awhile since a post. Sooooooo.........thought I would update.
As usual, not much is happening in my life. Just working on some design team stuff. I get to see my sister and her kids tomorrow maybe. Haven't seen them since Thanksgiving....so I am excited to see them.

I keep thinking spring is here, cause it's teasing us...warm weather, blue skies....simply gorgeous. THEN WHAT does it do this week? Gray skies, cold, VERY windy, and SNOW! Sometimes I wonder why we moved away from Southern Utah. Last I heard it was 80's there. That's a BIT warm for me still but it would be nicer than cold snow. My perfect day...blue skies....gentle breeze...and mid 70's. PERFECT.

I got to see Colleen last week. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see her. I only got to see her for about 7 hours but it was better than nothing. I so wish she could have stayed longer, but oh well.

0 Totally cool people said::