Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nolen and the Ark

Last night we had my cousin's daughter stay the night with us. Nolen (my son) was in the back of the van with Annie (My daughter) and Cherokee (our cousin). Nolen was telling Cherokee about this "story" I had told him about this man that built a big boat cause the earth was gonna flood (Noah and the Ark). Nolen is telling Cherokee this story, and Nolen asks my mom how I survived. My mom tells him that this happened A LONG time before I was born. So he asks how HE survived. Again, my mom says this happened A LONG time before he was born.

So Nolen gets quiet for a minute and he goes, "Well, how did YOU survive then Mamo?"



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 Totally cool people said::

marcibun said...

That's really cute. My daughter always asked me if television was invented before I was born.