Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tag!

Marci has tagged me, the little stinker! So to play nice (even though right now I don't feel like it) here are my answers!


1-post these rules (that's just funny)
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named

So here is 8 things about me:

1.I have two tattoos and will likely get at least one more, probably soon

2. i snort when I laugh too....

3.I have never been really skinny

4. I have a cousin that was born 42 hours after I was...people thought we were twins when we were babies

5. I am deathly afraid of worms

6. I barely skidded through high school

7. I think most sports are dumb

8. I desperately wish I could have told my dad I loved him one last time.

I will post who gets tagged when I can actually think for a few minutes. I don't even know if anyone reads my blog TO tag!


Today was my dad's viewing. Boy, that was hard. He was so cold and hard....he didn't really look like my dad. Tomorrow we actually have to put him in the earth.

0 Totally cool people said::