Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just when you think you got it all figured out...

Something changes.

5 Totally cool people said::

Unknown said...

To My Friends of Faith, on an unrelated topic.....

Recently a friend at our church brought this "film" to my attention.
Her son apparently was sent this web link from someone.

It's a movie clip (that has been recently released, or is about to,,, I'm not sure),,
anyway, it depicts Mormons as flesh eating ghouls, and it is just awful. www.thebookofzombie.com


On behalf of myself and my husband, and our Mormon friends,
I would like to make sure that young people are NOT subjected to this terrible conception of our faith.


please let me know if you are able to help.


regards, Betty Toms

Unknown said...

What a horrible horrible movie!

marcibun said...

Okay, I'm confused by the post. Hopefully you'll tell us what changed later!

As for the movie, I'm not even going to bother to watch it. Sounds like garbage.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn -- said...

There are plenty of videos depicting Mormons in a bad light, just give a search on You Tube. There are also so really good ones.

The uncharitable, unkind, mean spirited people who post the bad ones, post them about other faiths also, so we are in good company. Just ignore them. It's too bad the people who make them don't have anything better to do with their lives... or that their lives are about hate and bigotry. What a way to live. Here is what a true life is about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hr9Pi4KcBs&feature=related