Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thorns

"Twas but one day
among the thorns
but one day was
one too many.

1 Totally cool people said::

Karalene Ludlow said...

So my dad has this story he liked to tell us about himself when he was a boy. He said that he had two cousins who liked to pick on him. They would gang up on him, pick him up and throw him into the stinging nettles. After time he got used to the thorn patch and when he would see them coming he would run for the stinging needle patch and jump into the middle of it ... because then they couldn't get to him. True story. So one day among the thorns may prick at your legs and leave you bloody ... but you can turn it into a positive thing! Keep your chin up ~ And I found your letter that I thought I sent! So excited ... so I need your address again friend ...