Friday, April 23, 2010

I am so....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................

Lately I have been really tired. Not just tired....but SUPER tired. EXHAUSTED. I sleep probably about 10 hours a night and then get up late and can't make it through the day without a nap. And then I go to bed early. I went to the doctor to see what was going on and they are running a bunch of blood tests to see what was going on. So they are checking my Vitamin D, Iron, White Blood Cell Count, Thyroid, plus the doctor wants to see how I sleep. He thinks there might be a possibility of some sleep apnea. He said that if the QUALITY of sleep that I am getting isn't any good, the QUANTITY of sleep won't matter. So we will see.

The kids are almost done with school. Just a little over a month left and then they are out for the summer. There is a part of me that is excited for it, but another part of me that is dreading it. They just get SO bored and fighting and everything. Most of the time they are pretty good kids....I really have been so blessed with them....but sometimes....>:l

1 Totally cool people said::

Jody and Lacey said...

Sorry you are so tired! I sometimes feel like that but I think mine is atributed to my iron levels.

Yay for summer!