Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thinking

Last week we had a mom, whose kids go to our school pass away suddenly. They still don't know what exactly happened. She hadn't been feeling well, so she took some medicine and got in the bathtub to relax, and that was it.

She left a husband and six kids. She's got one getting ready to go on a mission, one in high school, one in middle school, one in 4th grade, one in 2nd grade, and one in Kindergarten. 5 boys and 1 girl (2nd grade).

I knew her, but not very well. She was Nolen's Bear Leader in scouts. And I don't know why, but her death has really affected me for some reason. Maybe it's because we never know when our last moment will be. I keep thinking about her children, who don't have their mother on this earth now. And I keep thinking that it could be me. She was heavier, and honestly I don't know if that had anything to do with her passing, but it still makes you think. It makes me want to hold my kids closer, take better care of myself, and savor the small moments.

0 Totally cool people said::