Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Cold

It is still cold here, but it's winter, and it's Montana. However, I will say that -80 (recent temp, as of Monday) is TO cold. Cars wouldn't even start even though they had been plugged in all night. Even the house was cold.

However, I get to go to St. George next weekend. I can't wait to go! It will be nice to be warm haha! My friend Colleen works for an airline and she got me tix to come and see her so that is what I am going to do. I am going to miss my family a lot but it's only for a few days, so I should be OK haha. I'll be gone the 8th thru the 11th. It'll be fun.

I feel so badly for Heath Ledgers family. I hope they gain some peace from knowing how loved he was by people around the world. I really enjoyed him as an actor; I thought he was very talented and had a long career ahead of him. Such a sad story.

0 Totally cool people said::