Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Rumblings

I was recently informed that I don't update my blog much. I hadn't realized that it had been so long. So a small update and random rumblings...

So first...Tiger Woods. Hello! I can't believe that everyone is in such an uproar over this whole thing. He is losing deals right and left, all these women are coming out of the woodwork. I think that it was inevitable that SOMETHING would happen. Everyone I think is so appalled because he projected such a squeeky clean image. While I don't absolutely condone his actions, he is still human. I think everyone should just let him and his family pick up the pieces of their lives and try to move on, but it is hard when there is a camera constantly in your face and in your business.

2nd. New Moon. Totally fabulous! I loved it. Nuff said.

3rd. Christmas is here. Yay. Snow is here. BOO. Hopefully it doesn't stick around because I wanna go see my mom for Christmas.

1 Totally cool people said::

Jody and Lacey said...

Yay a post! You are fabulous! We need to get together ya ya ya!