Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm gonna try this thing again........

Yeah, I know. I've been a slacker with a capital SLACK. I was doing so good at keeping this thing pretty updated. Then.....fast forward a year. Sigh. All I can do is try again. Not much has really happened. We moved, again. Got three new family members (the cutest kitties in the world and also the most attitude-y kitties in the world) and I've been having a host of health issues that I never wanted (really, who does?) but since there is no cure for it then I pretty much get to live with it forever, which sucks. Randon lost a job, as did I, Randon got a new job which is crap as a job but hey, it's a job. I am not working because right now, I couldn't do it physically. I am hoping to get into some kind of work from home thing, but they all cost money we don't really have right now.

0 Totally cool people said::