Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall in Cache Valley

Not much has changed, we just keep plugging along and doing the things that make our life. School has started. Kids are in 7th and 5th grade now. I can't believe how much they have grown and continue to grow. My boy is now a teenager. A TEENAGER! I can't believe it. My girl is now in double digits. She was so excited to turn 10 and be in double digits. She makes me laugh. With the beginning of school it also marked the beginning of fall in Cache Valley. I love this time of year here. The colors are beautiful, the air is nice and cool and crisp. The leaves are starting to change colors and fall to the ground. Pumpkins and corn stalks and scarecrows are everywhere. It's my favorite time of year! We have already had snow in the mountains. We were looking for a new place to live because the place where we currently live wasn't going to be available much longer. The homeowners were hoping to sell the home. Our lease wasn't up until December, but we were looking for a place sooner because I didn't want to have to move at Christmastime/in the middle of winter again. We had found a place and were getting ready to move in once we secured the deposit and such, but then the homeowners came back and said that they had changed their plans and were not going to be selling the home, at least not now. So, long story short, we don't have to move right now. So glad. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for small and tender mercies. Our rent will be going up a little bit, starting in December, but that's okay. Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little.

0 Totally cool people said::