Monday, August 18, 2014

Spanish Fork, UT....a new adventure.

Well, like normal, a lot of time has passed since my last entry. I don't do it on purpose lol. Just kinda happens that way. We have moved from my beloved Cache Valley to Utah County. I came kicking and screaming. I have NEVER wanted to live in Utah County again. Unfortunately, Cache Valley doesn't have many opportunities for working families and advancement in jobs. As much as we tried to stay there, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I plan to go back there someday. So, we have landed in Spanish Fork. It's a cute little town. Not a Hyrum or even a Logan by any means, but it's okay. There really isn't a whole lot here shopping wise, but Provo is about 5 miles away and there is a lot there. Spanish is growing a lot though. There is a big movie theater supposedly coming in, and a bunch of restaurants. A Wal Mart, that hopefully Randon can transfer to. The kids start school tomorrow. I can't believe that my babies are growing up. Annie just turned 11 and is going into the 6th grade. Nolen is almost 14 and is going into the 8th grade. Nolen will be attending Diamond Fork Junior High and Annie is going to Rees Elementary. In the Nebo school district they keep the 6th graders in the elementary. She is in a multi age class, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.

0 Totally cool people said::