Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Dictator dies...

So Saddam Hussein is reportedly dead. Can I say good riddance? Although I don't know if he is dead for sure...he still has a lot of supporters in Iraq, and you can't help but wonder if maybe something happened. How many doubles did the man have? Until there is DNA confirmation that it was REALLY Saddam, I don't know if I can believe it.

BUT, for the sake of argument, lets just say that he is dead. He was an evil person and the world is better off without him. I try to have Christian charity and all that, but when I look at his legacy, it's kinda hard. He was a murderer just for the sake of murdering, he was mean, evil, and I hope he burns in Hell for his crimes. Sitting right there beside Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini...I bet they have a grand ol' party planned for him. Hopefully one that involves hot pokers and the anguish of a million souls weighing down on his shoulders.

0 Totally cool people said::