Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hi again!

So it's been a while since I posted. This is the exact reason why I don't have a blog, (till now) cause I am really bad about keeping up to date on it.

So anyway, things are normal here. We are trying to buy a house and of course, it is held up. The appraiser would't appraise it because it doesn't have an adequate heat source for the home, or whatever. It has electric baseboards in a few of the rooms, a gas stove on the main floor, and a wood stove in the basement. But I guess according to Montana law they can't count the wood stove as a heat source. DUMB! So we have to wait for the electrician to make time in his schedule to come and put electric baseboards in EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE. We were supposed to close on it january 24, now it's looking like it's gonna be mid Feb. Oh well, I know this happens, but I am just anxious to get into my own home.

0 Totally cool people said::