Monday, April 14, 2008

Content

Recently I was stumbling around on some message boards and found a quote someone had posted. It really hit home and I just loved it. I have pretty much always been content with the hand life has dealt me, but every once in a while I DO wish for things I could have...things I could change...it's human nature, I think. But I am going to make an effort to enjoy more fully what I DO have. It's so much more than what some have.

"Too many people are focused on mythical pots of gold when they could be enjoying the rainbow. After all, those are real and rather pretty."
-Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs



2 Totally cool people said::

Lindsay Spencer said...

Hello Angela! Don't you just love Mike Rowe. Love your blog, and your tunes!

Kimmarie Baker said...

I should send this quote to my mom, so tired of the constant complaining of not important things. KWIM She is ill and will recover thankfully but stop picking on me for no reason. I guess being out of work, she has nothing else to do.