Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Dream Fulfilled!

Ok, so do you remember this post I did a while back? Well....they are having a show in Salt Lake City in November. The other day I get a text message from my friend Colleen (Gawsh I LOVE this girl! She is so much more than just a friend!) and she is like, you need to come to Salt Lake on Nov. 15, it's a Saturday. I'm like Ok, why. She says she has something for us to do that day in the city.

GUESS WHAT SHE DID! She went online and BOUGHT us tickets to go see the New Kids! I am SO totally bugging here! Like, BUGGING! I can't believe she did that! She thinks they are dumb...but she is willing to go see them and even surprised me with tix because she knows I love them.

I can't wait till November!

2 Totally cool people said::

Karalene Ludlow said...

Now that is a friend! So glad to hear that you guys are setteling in ... even if it is chaotically. When are you usually online? I am working now and still trying to get settled into a routine ... but we need to talk soon friend! It was so good to see you!

Jenn -- said...

Yea! Fun for you! Give everyone a hug for me.